Digitalization. A megatrend that no company can ignore! At the same time, however, its nature is not immediately apparent to many corporate executives. Opportunities and challenges often remain diffuse, yet. Buzzwords dominate communication. Specific first steps do not seem to be worthwhile. The classical characteristics of the value added "turnover, cost structure, flexibility" are too dominant and long established practices to achieve company goals are too deeply embedded in the culture. Digitalization is revolutionizing the value added to entire industries, changing the way companies work together, creating new sales channels, and opening great efficiency potentials throughout the company. Pioneers are already achieving considerable success.
This seminar is part of our Executive Leader Program.
- 2 Days
- 1490 EUR
- Future scenarios – how digitalization changes our economic structure
- The Smart Factory – what digitalization means to your own value added
- Acceleration of innovation – optimization of customer journey by new customer interfaces
- Smart products – increase sales through intelligent products and corresponding services
- Finding the right approach – prerequisites for a targeted and sustainable digital transformation