Particularly at the start of a change process, a defined approach involving all participants is an essential building block on the path towards value creation excellence. This also included dealing with conflicts and demotivation. Learn on site about the success factors and stumbling blocks in the successful implementation of a value creation system. The combination of creativity and standardisation is seen as a guarantor for lasting improvements. An intelligent interlacing of slim production and pull systems is the key for short throughput times and measurable successes. Get an insight into the structured daily work of the CIP team and the executives.
- 1 Day
- 840 EUR
- From the implementation of single tools to top performance by sustainable changes in leadership culture
- Shop floor management, attitudes, and tools (daily cascades, Q alarm, acknowledgement of problems)
- Visualisation and standards to improve leadership performance
- Process observation on site (plant tour, CIP training room, Staff involvement and CIP-team
- Next steps, potentials, and challenges – how does your change process shape up?