As a Six Sigma Master Black Belt, you are the responsible person for the development and organization of Six Sigma. You, as head of the Six Sigma programme, communicate directly to the management and decide jointly the strategy and orientation. The Master Black Belt has cross-functional expertise, is the link between employees and management and technically responsible for the Six Sigma development of the company and the employees. A deep understanding of the application in all areas of business and a willingness to take leadership is requiered, to sustainably increase the competitiveness of your company.
- You build up a Six Sigma organization and are directly responsible for the strategic development of your company.
- You are able to monitor the project implementation and results and to present them at top management levels.
- You identify new improvement projects and develop Green Belts and Black Belts within your company.
- You will be capable of using your improved managerial, technical and methodological expertise in complex projects in your company.
- Staufen Germany
- For Black Belts with about 2 years of project experience, wide knowledge of the own organization and leadership experience