Leading the Lean Transformation to success - 1 day with Prof. Daniel T. Jones
Leading a sustained Lean Transformation
CEOs, plant managers, managers and heads of CIP, business development, quality, purchasing, development, sales / service, production / logistics / production planning und administrative areas
HINT: Prof. Daniel T. Jones will present in English. Every participant will receive one exemplary of Prof. Jones‘ new book: „Lean Strategy".
For this training, you will receive 1 Credit Point towards our training course to become a Certified Lean Leader
Why this training
- Keynote: The evolution of lean & Toyota's lean strategy
- Group Work
- Topic 1: What is lean strategy? What is the business case for lean?
- Topic 2: What is lean thinking for leaders? From problem finding to problem solving. Leading from the ground up People-centric or people-free solutions?
- Topic 3: What does respect for people mean? What is the role of line management & teams in creating stability & continuous improvement?
- Keynote: Toyota Production System as a learning system
- Group Work
- Topic 4: Are we creating reusable learning or reusable knowledge? How to use Gemba walks?
- Topic 5: Embodying learning from users and production into next generation products? How do Chief Engineers lead new product development and innovation?
- Topic 6: Evaluation and implications – the gap between now and the desired future
- Keynote: Summarizing the key lessons for Lean Leaders