Training for Experts and Trainers
III. Advanced training to become a Lean Trainer
For future experts in improvement organisation with workshop experience
Dates for this topic
|20.–24.10.2014Extra Date||Köngen/DE||German||Stephan Panian, Helena Reichmann||€ 2.700,–||Registration|
|01.–05.12.2014||Köngen/DE||English||Frank Krause, Raghavan Rao||€ 2.700,–||Registration|
|08.–12.12.2014||Köngen/DE||German||Stephan Panian, Roland Beuter, Helena Reichmann||€ 2.700,–||Registration|
|23.–27.02.2015||Köngen/DE||German||Roland Beuter, Anna Lupetto, Stephan Panian, Helena Reichmann||€ 2.700,–||Registration|
|29.06.–03.07.2015||Köngen/DE||German||Stephan Panian, Roland Beuter, Anna Lupetto, Helena Reichmann||€ 2.700,–||Registration|
|20.–24.07.2015||Köngen/DE||German||Stephan Panian, Roland Beuter, Anna Lupetto, Helena Reichmann||€ 2.700,–||Registration|
|30.11.–04.12.2015||Köngen/DE||German||Stephan Panian, Roland Beuter, Anna Lupetto, Helena Reichmann||€ 2.700,–||Registration|
|07.–11.12.2015||Köngen/DE||English||Stephan Panian, Roland Beuter, Anna Lupetto, Helena Reichmann||€ 2.700,–||Registration|
Why this training
To change, one requires reserves. As only those who own reserves are in the position to move. You want to professionally organise your improvement process and establish your own organisation in that respect? This department is led by the CIP Office Head who is also responsible for the development of his trainers. Lean trainers possess function-wide expertise, are the "sparring partners" for management and employees and in professional terms are responsible for the lean compliant further development of the company. Such a task calls for indepth knowledge of BestPractice in all company divisions and a readiness to assume a leadership role. Further demands placed on trainers include presenting methodical and social skills.
Benefits for your work
- You will further develop your specialist know-how and learn to deal with the difficulties involved in the work performed by trainers.
- You will work with other future trainers on real processes on the shopfloor and therefore improve your coaching skills.
- You will ultimately be able to put your advanced management, professional and methodological skills to good use at your company.
- Develop professional and methodological skills: Welcome, meet and greet, expectations / fields of action CIP office / presentation of just-in-time (JIT) simulation – exercise "learning by teaching"
- Develop social and management skills: Mechanisms of successful qualification / motivation theories, leadership principles and styles / exercise "management in practice"
- Practical workshop: Current state analysis of an actual challenge / presentation of interim results to management, feedback / target concept and implementation of emergency measures / creation of CIP protocols, documentation of results / final presentation before the production line
- Developing communicative skills: Convey lean knowledge and analysis methods / exercise "mediation of analysis methods and techniques"
- Comprehension check and action plan: Comprehension test, final discussion, feedback, certificates / development of a personal action plan
Begin first day: 8:45 am
End last day: 4:00 pm