Many manufacturing companies have implemented lean tools and methods and developed their own production systems. Often, however, the goal of maximum quality and productivity is not achieved: implementation processes came to nothing, solutions did not fit together, and approaches were not consistently pursued by management and / or the employees. Organisational innovations remained ‘on track‘. Lean Enterprise Transformation along the entire value stream is often still weak. ABB adapts Lean from the production throughout the company and consistently develops this further. Focus is on two elements: the guiding principle and the resulting excellence principles. Using this focus it will be easier for you to establish the characteristics of a lean company and explain all activities comprehensively and to concentrate them.
- 1 Day
- 890 CHF
- Milestones on the way towards Lean Enterprise: transformation phases and tools
- The idea of value stream and how to implement it to Lean Enterprise
- Cross-functional teamwork of lean approaches in practice
- Lean Enterprise live: logistics, project handling and production
- Formulation of principles and operating instructions – first steps towards Lean Enterprise