Get a compact overview of Kata and its role within the context of Lean Management and its practical application in leadership tasks. Many companies concluded that sustainability cannot be created by the introduction of new methods alone. On the contrary, leadership performance with a focus on stable processes and CIP is an essential success factor. With the implementation of Kata, BMW has taken a further step to sustainably embed the existing value-creation oriented production system within the leadership organisation. This way, the daily CIP in accordance with the mentor-mentee principle is ensured. Experience the integration of Kata into the everyday leadership process and the mentor-mentee dialogue taking place on site between foreman and supervisor or team leader.
- 1 Day
- 840 EUR
- Theoretical principles of Kata and the role of the manager as mentor in the CIP
- Presentation of the Kata initiative at BMW Landshut
- Participation in live shop floor coaching
- Theoretical principles of the psychology of learning as part of Kata
- Open discussion and exchange of experiences with senior managers