STAUFEN.INTERIM – Interim BestPractice Management
Our sustainably developed Interim Manager Network offers temporary solutions for difficult management tasks.
We fill interim C-level executive positions (CEO, COO, CRO, CFO) and openings for plant managers, production managers, distribution managers, purchasing managers and international project managers in our core sectors, which include automotive, electrotechnology/electronics, mechanical and plant engineering, medical technology, aviation as well as process and metal industries.
Through a combination of international market knowledge and local market data, we fill both national and international high-ranking interim mandates. We personally know all interim managers appointed by Staufen AG; these managers have decades of leadership experience as well as comprehensive technical and professional expertise. Our interim managers also have lean management know-how, which will be applied if requested by the customer. Awards that stand as a testament to the abilities of our experts include “Swiss CFO of the Year, 2012”, “International Best Factory Award” and “BMW Best Project Management Award”.
Collaboration between our customers and interim managers is transparent and honest. We place great importance on a sustainable, long-lasting partnership between all those involved. This is why we act quickly, efficiently, and bindingly.
Benefits of STAUFEN.INTERIM
- Outstanding leadership performance, to actively shape your success
- Solutions to difficult management tasks related to transformations, on the production line or at the project and program management level
- International best practice know-how through access to Staufen’s entire performance portfolio (including Consulting, BestPractice Network, Academy and Coaching)
- Commitment to quality through an international presence and a global network
What we offer customers
- Interim managers: Our experts will identify your challenges and increase your company’s potential with customers, suppliers and partners. To do so, they will align themselves with international best practices and benchmarks.
- Project and program managers: Because of their experience in project and program management, our interim managers never lose track of the big picture and allow you to efficiently and purposefully implement your projects.
- Supervisory and advisory boards: Professional advisory or supervisory boards open up your network and advance your organization. They provide support during strategic discussions, analyze critical decisions or provide advice on issues such as company succession.
What we offer interim managers
- We offer our interim managers access to our international BestPractice Network, as well to our various qualification programs, available through the Staufen AG Academy.
- As interim manager, you will have direct access to Staufen AG’s know-how and local market data through our 11 locations. This allows us, together with you, to provide high-quality service to both our national and international customers.
- Our interim network is not based on volume, but rather, on top quality, which is why we cultivate dealings at a highly personal level and greatly value quality criteria, including forging personal relationships with our customers and building sustainable partnerships.
- Regular exchange among colleagues, partners and customers through management dialogues and during BestPractice Days and special interim management events.
Tel. +49 7024 8056 127
Fax +49 7024 8056-111